Industrial Hygiene has been defined as the art devoted to the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of environmental factors or stresses arising in or from the workplace, which may cause sickness, impaired health and well-being, or significant discomfort among workers or among the citizens of the community.
Over the past 20 years, AES has completed thousands of projects within the commercial, industrial, medical, and residential markets. AES employs the latest in environmental sampling and analysis methodologies to assist in the detection and evaluation of potential workplace health hazard.
AES Industrial Hygiene Services:
- Silica Monitoring
- Sick Building Syndrome Consultation
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Testing
- Radon Testing
- Mercury Air Quality Monitoring
- Hexavalent Chromium Air Quality Monitoring
- Vapor Intrusion Assessments
- Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) Air Quality Monitoring
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Air Quality Monitoring
- Noise Exposure Evaluation